Gift Ideas for Moms
With Mother's Day right around the corner, it's time to start thinking about spoiling that all-important person in your life- mom...and grandma, sister, aunt, ALL the important people you do life with.
Is your mom easy to buy for? Or do you feel stumped every year and end up going with flowers for the 7th year running? Not that there is anything wrong with flowers! Who doesn't love a fresh bouquet to feel loved and appreciated?!
But if you want to venture out and go beyond the flowers and candy, we've got you covered! Take a look at some of our favorite gift ideas for Mom:
- This jute market bag. If your mom is a shopper (grocery store trips definitely count), or loves to hit up the local farmer's market, she will LOVE this bag. It holds quite a bit and our customers the style the durability. Fill it with flowers and candy to make it extra special!
- These magnetic clasp leopard print bracelets. If Mom is a fashionista, dazzle her with some fun new jewelry. These bracelets are a hit and can be dressed up or down. They come in 3 different colors.
- These wall chalkboards/mail centers. If there's one thing moms need, it's organization (lets give them credit for running the house like a well-oiled machine!). The boards are great for keeping to-do lists, grocery lists, and appointments in sight and top of mind. Great mail/mask/key holders as well.
- These wood trays. I really can't say enough about these little gems. Perfect by the kitchen sink for holding soap/dish brush/sponge, on the coffee table for decor, on the vanity for perfumes and lotions, a candle or diffuser holder, and tray for plants. These are incredibly versatile and a definite crowd- pleaser!
- Can't forget these cuties. If your mom is into decorating, especially for all the holidays...then she'll love these little patriotic gnomes. And since Memorial Day follows Mother's Day, she'll get some immediate use out of them. They come as a set of 2. Perfect for tiered trays and other displays.
We encourage you to peruse our website and see what gift ideas jump out at you. The truth is, YOU are your mom's favorite gift and nothing can top that. But we're here to help you show her how much she means to you as well!
P.S. If you sign up for our email list (bottom right of our home page), we'll be sending out some exclusive Mother's Day specials in the next couple weeks to our subscribers.