Tiered trays. They've been around a few years now. And they don't seem to be going anywhere! Could it be because they are both cute and functional and SO FUN to decorate?! Yes, we think that's the exact reason!
Decorating a tiered tray can be a great way to add a touch of style and personality to your home. Whether you’re looking to spruce up your living room, bedroom, kitchen, or office, tiered trays are a perfect way to showcase your unique style. With the wide array of options available these days, it’s easy to find a style that complements your space and expresses your personality.
Let's explore some ways to decorate them, shall we?
- One way to decorate a tiered tray is to add a variety of items that reflect your style. This could include items like books, candles, vases, succulents, or anything else that would look nice on display. You can also add a few small items like mugs, decorations, or figurines to give your tray a bit more personality. When arranging the items, make sure to keep the tallest items at the back of the tray and the shorter items towards the front. This will create a visually pleasing design that will draw the eye in.
- Another great way to decorate your tiered tray is by using a color scheme. Choose one or two colors that you want to focus on and find items to add to your tray that match the chosen hue. For example, if you’re going for a blue theme, add items like blue vases, books with blue covers, and a few blue-tinted glass pieces. This will create a more cohesive look and will tie the entire design together. We love this bright and cheery yellow lemon theme. Perfect for the kitchen island or dining table. How cute would this towel be with it?! Printed towels look so cute on tiered trays and are a great filler.
- You can also create a more eclectic look by mixing and matching different styles and colors. This is a great way to show off your unique style and to create a one-of-a-kind look. Start by choosing a few key pieces that will act as the centerpiece of your tray. This could be anything from a statement piece like a vase or a bold piece of artwork. Once you have those items in place, you can add smaller items like mugs, decorative knick-knacks, and other pieces that will bring the whole design together.
- You can easily create a cohesive look on your tray with a tiered tray set, like the one you see below. You can find them in different themes for different holidays or everyday decor. These make it so easy and they are fun to switch out throughout the year.
- Speaking of holidays, these trays are ideal for holiday decorating! Use a large one to make a hot cocoa station. Or add your favorite Christmas displays, greenery and ornaments. In spring, add an Easter display. In summer, add beachy or patriotic items. You get the idea. P.S. these gnomes are tiered tray size and oh so cute!
As you can see, there are SO many ways to decorate these trays. In the bathroom to display soap and hand towels. In the kitchen for spices or gadgets. By the bathtub for bath bombs and candles. Before you know it, you'll have one in every room!
If you found this helpful or inspiring, we'd love for you to join our email list so we can continue to share ideas and new products with you! Happy decorating! :)